Wednesday 30 August 2006

30th August 2006

NPCC tmr, meaning i can't meet up with Rosyth ppl, =( maybe friday? I'm asking if people wanna catch a movie. 606 reunion or something. =)

It was raining very very heavily today, spent the entire afternoon in a classroom practising for POP. =( Still, I think it beats foot drills or campcraft. =)

Yep, I'm full of smiley faces today.

Bad Day is stuck in my head now....no i mean bad day by daniel powter, i somehow memorised it, chords and lyrics and all. Eh, I still have no idea how i memorised it when i didn't make any conscious effort to remember it at all. Pretty simple though, just the same tune over and over again. Gonna really take an effort to play correctly on stage though. Why can't Nigel learn guitar in time!? I'll be all alone and if i screw up everyone's gonna be looking at me. Bleh.

It's so weird, comical maybe, to see someone realise in just a flash that they have been wrong all along. You can see their expression just slowly change from angry to guilty. Maybe I was in the wrong for admitting that I knew everything to Tze Jie. But you know what, I'm glad I got it off my chest, I no longer have to try and act friendly, I no longer have signs to ignore, I can just start a fight against him. I can just cripple him and make him falter, I can just watch him get worse and worse daily as his friends realise what his character really is like. I am in the perfect position, to totally crush him.

But should I? That's the hardest question I cannot find an answer to. My actions would be justified, he backstabbed me, it's only normal that i take revenge. It's only normal, that I shout back at him, it's only normal, no one would stop me.

But sometimes normal isn't right. What is right? That I forgive and forget. Easy to say, hard to do...

I know what you tell Kenny, what:"I put my 100% trust in you, why you betray me?"

I hoped you wouldn't blame Kenny for giving you a taste of your own medicine. Let's take Yun Kai for an example, he trusted you enough to tell you secrets, and you betrayed him. I thought you were a friend, but you go around backstabbing me and asking others not to be my friend?
Please, don't drag Kenny into this, you want to argue, why not argue in front of me? You want a fight, please please please, for your own sake, fight out in the open. Backstabbers are one of the worst breeds of people in the world.

Easy to say, hard to do. Maybe it's a test of my faith, can I bring myself to forgive you? To forget the hatred and anger? Can I just let it go? It seems so hard.

But one thing's for sure, you went way too far this time tze jie, things will never be the same again.

No comments: