Thursday 3 August 2006

3rd August 2006

Haven't blogged in days.

Realised lots of people read my blog but don't tag(big surprise)

No I'm not asking you to tag, just weird to find so many pageviews when I check google.


Nothing really happening, and i don't have the energy to post long. Therefore this post is short.
Chinese students came today, eek they got to wear home clothes, why not give them a set of our school uniform. Hee

Good: CIP briefing today, we get to hand out flyers instead of picking up newspapers like other classes.
Bad: I was selected to make the flyers to give out. I'm not even that good at graphics design. I mean, I know how to create a background and all, but i prefer programming. More text and bugs involved.


Mr Ong didn't come for geog today, we had this relief teacher who was into philosophy. Yeesh, he took some time to explain that if u killed your grandfather in the past, you wouldn't exist anymore. I don't think our class is that stupid right? I think we were just lazy to anwser him(like me)

Nvm too tired to blog now, prospect of np tmr nagging at me.

No comments: