Sunday 27 August 2006

27th August 2006

I meant talking to you after school privately Tze jie, but if you really want me to blog about it and let the whole world know. Then that's what I'll do.

What have you done, really? Me, Kenny and Yun Kai have alreadly agreed to tell you this, but for a long time we kept silent. Now, you are really going to regret reading this post or asking me to post about it. Wouldn't a face to face talk be much easier?

I know about your phone conversations with Kenny. Kenny told me, but i hope you won't hold it against him for giving you a taste of your own medicine.

Remember the post I made on Tze Jie discriminating against Kenny? Well, Tze Jie said he wasn't going to continue arguing on the way he treated Kenny.

Instead of continuing to hate Kenny, he changed sides, now it became Kenny and Tze Jie vs me? I know you wanted to give me a taste of my own medicine, I know you wanted to start hanging out with Kenny again and give me that:"Haha Too Bad? I'm friends with Kenny Now" look.

It didn't work, Kenny told me your conversation, but for the benefit of people who have no clue what's happening, here's what Tze Jie told Kenny. It's not exactly what he said, but, it should be close.

Tze Jie: Kenny, Don't be friends with Minghui anymore.
Kenny: Huh? Why?
Tze Jie: Minghui is like, very strong Christian, he will try to force his values onto you.
Kenny: But, this is like our last year together? Can't we all just be friends?
Tze Jie: No, I don't want Minghui, I only want you.

Ok I don't want to say anymore. It's quite, childish to try and ask someone not to be friends with so and so. But worse, you were enemies with Kenny earlier this year and now in the blink of an eye you want to friend him again?

Even I don't do that, sure, I don't hate Kenny anymore, but at least I don't come up to him and ask for forgiveness? At least I don't change friends in a matter of minutes? I'm sure you were angry with me for telling you to stop being that evil to Kenny, but trying to go ask Kenny to turn against me?

What else? O yes, I also know you called Yun Kai a fool, I know you said he can't be trusted with secrets. I know you said I'm always calling you names. I know pretty much every secret you told Kenny already.

You know what? You are the backstabber here, Yun Kai trusted you and you said he is a fool. I remember you said F.O.O.L.

Remember the post about how my life was falling apart. Sure, you hated me, but you felt happy? That's really sadistic, I cant bring myself to feel positive even when you get scolded or something.

I know you still dislike me, I know you told Meryl and Krystle not to go eat pizza hut with us. Maybe it's jealousy, but you can still dislike me even when half the class hates you? That I really cannot believe.

I mean, I tried to ignore and be nice, but I really cannot take it. Snatching every piece of paper Miss Chew passes to us and keeping them? Trying to listen in on everything Miss Chew and I talk about? Getting depressed the moment you hear I got higher marks than you for something?

I'm trying my best not to insult you personally. I don't hate you, I hate your actions. I tried my best, remember me telling you I know everything last thursday? Remember me telling you about someone backstabbing someone else? Am I insulting you? I'm telling you not to be hypocritical. I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Even if you are jealous of me, does that give you a right to go tell others not to be friends with me? I'm not stupid, I can see the signs, and it's quite hard for me to ignore really.

I cant bring myself to blog about the rest. I really cant, it would seriously crush you more than you can imagine.

So yea, you have two choices really. And if you think I ever influenced others to hate you, you did that yourself. I could take revenge, I can make you even worse than you are, reveal everything I know. But, I can't bring myself to. I tried to put off telling you all this until assembly talk was over, until puppet show was over, but I've been putting it off for too long.

Tze Jie: Don't let this affect what we have to do. Don't let this affect your studies. I'd be lying if I said I'm sorry if this affected your grades. Cause this affected mine.


Who started the fighting first? Really, who started to ask others not to friend me? Who started to say I'm not perfect? Who started to say I'm not perfect either when all I did, was say I wanted to give up.

I wanted to give up. Ironic. Because I said "I give up", I now have to argue again? I can't give up, it's not my choice really, who am i to want to give up? Who am I to give up just like that. It is not my choice, but I really wish he wouldn't trust me with so much.

No comments: