Tuesday 15 August 2006

15th August 2006

Wee another fun exciting day at school. Ok, maybe it was dreary and boring. That's relativity ;)

Started off with a video vip lesson by Mr Sim. I think Mr Sim should not be a maths teacher, he should be like...geog or hist or eng....Much better subjects than maths. No surprise that I'm bad at maths =P But maths is related to computers and all that. Like javascript is related to sets(in a sense)...like there's elements all...even the {curly brackets} There's a chim name for curly brackets btw...something like..parenthesis?

Art was dreary, we had an art presentation. And you could see everyone's faces like :( But still, quite interesting to learn about water-based crayons or special water paper, if you don't mind the cheap attempts to make you buy them.

What was next? Home econs!!Presentation went quite ok, considering we had 6slides, but at least we didn't plagrize and copy a chunk of text. In fact, I didn't really copy text at all. I focused on the graphics area, how to portray anorexia in a relaxed, humourous way where it doesn't hurt your eyes..(I'm just making excuses to explain why I only did 6slides =P) But it does feel unfair to work hard and others get the credit. At least now I know what it feels like...haha...

Me and Chee Sheng has an excellent plan for POP this year(POP=npcc passing out parade), we two are gonna play guitars and sing bad day, only concern is that Chee Sheng might not be able to learn in time(Audition next fri)..

But the song itself is easy, only D Am C G A Em. Hee hee, no barcoding no chopping no plucking. =P And the song itself is low, no high pitch and not much chance of "zao-sia". There's still the newspaper talk this friday which'll end at 5;30, which means if i rush to Braddell Mrt station, rush to Bishan, change to a bus, run to Church, I'll make it for the end of guitar practice!!!wow, isn't that cool...bleh...i'll probably meet my sis and bryan at j8 for dinner.

Teacher's day coming soon, I'm probably gonna go back to Rosyth and meet old friends again(and we'll end up owning each other on halo2 at wee jin's house) But still there's a lot of people I wanna meet, bryan phua, matthew heng, kenneth tan. Eeks, I actually remembered that? I forgot quite of lot of people's names though.

I'm done, my posts are still short, maybe one day I'll blog about time physics and fry everyone's brain cells...

No comments: