Monday 21 August 2006

21st August 2006

Do the right thing? Fine.

Haven't checked out blogs in days, most of my computer time is now spent doing the assembly presentation or trying out things on the video ad, or doing weird stuff that I have no idea how I got myself into.

Yes, the school blog's gonna have a video advertisment =) But it's still unfinished, and seeing as the competition's halfway through, I'll have to rush like mad to get it done. Quite cool though, I like the concept of the video. Angsty.

Science test tomorrow, haven't thought of something for home econs, he test this friday, maths this friday, english this wednesday. Wow, where did all these tests come from =O

And our geog group has 6 ppl...blehs.

Do the right thing? What would that be Tze Jie, you really want me to do the right thing? Cause doing the right thing means me going against you. Cause your in the wrong.

Firstly, aren't you being hypocritical of yourself? You say your really busy, really stressed, and yet you can still ask others if they wanna go j8? Your making yourself tired, your creating the stress for yourself. You think yourself if your that busy, cause I think your not, if you say you must study shouldn't you study in between lessons? Maybe I'm used to stress, so it doesn't affect me, should it affect you?

I wont blog anymore about this, I'm irritated enough, but I know more than you do. Be prepared for shocks ;)

No comments: