Thursday 16 August 2007

Stupid Blister.

I think it really makes you realise how important a middle finger is when you can't touch anything without pain.

Like I can't even hold a toothbrush properly la. Looks like I'm making a rude sign with my hands. Heh.

Anyways, today was Chemistry and Physics practical. Tasted alkali? Super bitter. I forgot which alkali la. I only know it's the strongest. Haha, something Hydroxide. Should have paid more attention. =/

And mixed around all that acids and alkalies during the last 5 minutes. Haha. Quite cool to see the colours either mixing with each other or not mixing. Until Jemaine go spill acid on my fingers la. =\

Then was History, Keane agrees that the person with the brain being disected in the video looks like Joshua. And I learnt how to tie a highwayman hitch continuously. =D

And Physics practical today too. I partnered with Lenson and attempted to cool a beaker of water as quickly as possible by stirring.

And Chinese for three periods. Gah. Got some Chinese debate thingy. Whoever heard of debating in Chinese? UNTHINKABLE. Okay I'm horribly biased. =)

LCE was on Career Self-Awareness or something. Haha. I haven't given much thought to the kind of job to aim for though. Like so many choices la.

Haha, and no school tomorrow cause it's stay-at-home-and-use-the-computer-to-do-your-homework-day! We should have such days more often. Although I'll be horribly distracted by other stuff that a computer offers. =D

No comments: