Tuesday 7 August 2007

Festival Of Praise.

Went on Sunday to Indoor Stadium for FOP 2007.
Don Moen and Delirious. Haha.

Took only 1 or 2 pictures. Like this photo of 3 random people who were sitting in front of me.

Oh and they added new speakers to the stadium. And Don Moen plays the violin and looks older now.

Second time going for FOP this year. Last time was in sec 1 before I even created this blog. Haha.

Last time I barely even knew a single song Hillsongs and Delirious were singing. Now it's like I know almost all the songs they sang. =D

And I think the speaker is very good at speaking.

Reached home at about 11.30 and slept at 1am after preparing half-u.


Monday was yet another day in school. Maths teacher didn't come! Haha. 2 hours of freedom. Except for the test thing la. -.-

And English debate was on Monday too. I was super nervous and screwed up for some parts la. But I definitely prefer a debate than A Maths or Chinese test. =D

NDP training after school. Wah. I felt like I was barbequeing my feet la. =/ Like satay. Or like a solar panel absorbing heat.

Haha. Went Hougang Mall after that for dinner, then went home. Slept at 9 cause I suddenly felt super super tired like I just came back from a camp or something.


Today was spent in school again. Haha.

Movie during History. I wanted to sleep, watch the movie, and read the National Geographic that Lenson lent me. Haha. In the end I was like reading National Geographic and listening to the movie at the same time, occasionally sleeping. Awesome! The ultimate multi-tasking experience. Haha. And I got learn alot of stuff okay. I read the entire Mayan article containing the life story of some leader called Fire-Is-Born and the collaspe of the Mayan Empire whilst
listening to how Hitler in reality lost the war himself by failing to employ military stragetics because of respect and honour towards the other side. And cause Hitler was sleeping when they needed to make important decisions.

Maths remeadial after school. Heh. Me and Jian Hui was like discussing stupid stuff like how he needed anger management courses cause he was angry at Maths.

I'm super tired now. Still have to go prepare full u for tomorrow. =D

No comments: