Tuesday 28 August 2007

CA2.

Got back some of my results.
Quite okay for CA2 la. Like I passed everything except A Maths? Which is surprising cause I expected to do badly for everything as I never even bothered to study at all. And I actually got 81 for English? That's like the first time since Secondary school, or Primary 3.

But everyone will just say I'm lying. So nvm.

Woke up this morning feeling super super tired. Like my eyes were half open on the way to school, and I slept on the MRT.
VIP today was excellent. Cause it was just what I needed. A nice long half and hour period and me at the last row. Haha. I think I started sleeping 5 minutes into the session. Not because it's boring la, but because I was too tired. But I did pay attention subconsciously la. Like I can remember that the lesson was on teamwork and how to make a team work together.

Blah. School was boring. Can't remember anything cause it's all so repetitive.

Anyways, no Maths Remedial after school! YAY!
Went KFC for lunch, then went home.

No comments: