Sunday 12 August 2007

Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix

Watched it yesterday at Marina Square with Stephen and Denise.
Haha, I was the earliest to arrive even though I was 15mins late. =/
And I haven't been to Marina Square for so long I can remember nothing about that place.
But anyways, ate at Carl's Jr for lunch, then rushed to catch the movie cause we were late.
Didn't see the front part. But I think they cut out lots of parts in the book? And changed many significant events, or maybe it's cause I'm too critical. Heehee. And the movie was quite long too. It was still quite okay la. I wouldn't mind watching it again.
But I've spent my life savings all on movies already.
Anyways, went to Kovan after that to meet up with Sec 3 Squad people. But then they were at Ding Qi's house, so Hao Xiang and Joshua came to fetch us there. =D
Didn't really discuss anything much. Went home on 62. Reached home at around 9pm.

No comments: