Monday 28 November 2005

Webcams

Check this webcam here its from a CCTV camera at Wisma Atria...hee that's means I must have been on the internet...even if its only 1 second lol...its gets boring after a few minutes of looking for faces...ah well...my comp is full of junk...yup...like my folder is 2gigs full..not including my other programming folders and configuration files...haiyar i need my own linux server la!!or my own linux...or my own server...k nvm...

o yar firefox has that web developer toolbar? It comes with validators for CSS, HTML, Links, Rss or Atom feeds and speed reports...yar i failed HTML...with 57errors!!Ahhh...o yar if u use blogger designed templates u won't have as many errors...like keane...who has only 7errors!!!yar then Guan You has 132 errrors...ouch...peiying has 48 errors...alvin has 8....glynis has 69 heeheehee...bibi 82 darren 48...wow i guess blogskins has errors too huh?yar blogskins has 88errors...for those without firefox -,- the link is here (run by W3C)

k everyone with a laggy computer and uses ie go to tools, internet options, advanced tab, scroll down to multimedia, and uncheck everything...
or just uncheck show pictures...
for firefox users go to tools, options, web features, and uncheck the load images...there now i can post images...hee...but really if ur comp is laggy for my blog u should consider doing that...or change ur internet service provider =)

No comments: