Saturday 19 November 2005

19th November 2005

Yep didn't go online last night...too tired lol so i'm online now...hee last night's cell was great...guan you came up with a game thingy he found on the net, heeheehee then i went home alone....really scary. I'm just scared to miss the last train...cos i dun have money for a taxi fare. Yar then today i removed alot of stuff from my blog...is it that lagg? Cos it loads in like 2secs for me...ah well...i'm archiving weekly now....should take off some lagg...hee anyways geelinuanua blog is out...yup geelinuanua is our blog name...it's damn hard to spell!!bleh i tried like 5times...yar its consists of..
ben wong
biru
guanyou
della
dora
andre
rachel kwan
rachel tan
peiying
jolene
ming hui
coleman
Wow i never realised there were so many people...our cell has to be like one of the biggest cells...me and coleman are near the last few. Unfair!!!But then he grouped us by order of age...I'm older than Jolene!!!lol.
And Guan You may be sexy,but he's not to me =P

No comments: