Sunday 20 November 2005

20th November 2005

Is my blog still that lagg? i think i reduced it by about 100seconds...so it should take about 26 seconds on a 56k modem...bleh...it takes like 2 seconds for me lor...maybe because of all my mods to firefox to make it faster...so no music, no images no archives...bleh music was killing my bandwidth anyways...yar today went to Church...usual stuff then went home on 136...136's a direct bus from my house to Church...weeee but it takes like 40mins on the bus and 10mins walk so yeah...i wanted to post images i took on the bus when i was so bored waiting for like 40mins...but it'll kill slow comps so yea...i'll upload to my server...and post it on a seperate page!!heh i'm so clever...link

Halo 2 World Cyber Games finals were won by America...yar Singapore no hope...bleh and they won $20,000!!!i should start training to earn that much...heh...

No comments: