Friday 25 November 2005

25th November 2005

Bleh woke up at 6 today..ahhhhhhh feels like a normal school day where i wake up at six...went to meet my team for NPCC passing out parade...we're no longer singing perfect.Which is good cos we sound weird singing perfect...but we're supposed to do a commercial thing...yar we came up with a few good ones...like the cannon camera shaky thing and all...then we went to watch TV to get more ideas....heee it feels weird to watch the commercials and not the program...yar then we decided to do the star awards thing. EEEEEEE but nvm i have to act as Mo Ah Ling...and Zhen Bu Hui (yar my chi is terrible) Mo ah ling is actually the patricia mok and Zhen bu hui is tay ping hui...eeeyer so i have to act 2 ppl and say stuff like i just got a haircut and all...ahhh at least this will keep my mind of speech thing...yup....

haha i received this spam mail (i rarely receive spam mail...cos google rawks) about Transparent Marbles company so here it is:
BARRISTER HASHIM REZA Spam




Hashim Reza


TRANSPARENT MARBLES LAW CHAMBERS
NOTARIES, ADVOCATES AND LEGAL SOLICITORS.
181 High Holborn, Holborn, London, WC1V 7RL
BARRISTER HASHIM REZA
Dear sir/ma,
My main aim of writing this letter to you is to do business with you and I
hope you will consider my proposal. I am Barrister Hashim Reza, British
Citizen, in London. I sincerely apologies for intruding your privacy.
My client successfully sealed off USD$250,000 (Two hundred and fifty
Thousand United States Dollars) supply deal of Erythropoietin
(Anti-Estrogenic substance) in America. In other to avoid investigation by
the IRS, he is restrained from transferring the funds directly to his bank,
considering the Money Laundering Control Act of 1986. We have channeled the
funds co-mingled with a business enterprise (Transparent Marbles Plc.). Now,
we solicit for you to help us receive the funds from the corporation as a
shareholder.
WHAT IS TO BE DONE:
Please provide your details as stated below.
[1] NAME: ______________________________
_
[2] ADDRESS:_____________________________
[3] AGE: _________________________________
[4] SEX: ________________________________
[5] TELEPHONE: ____________________________
[6] FAX: __________________________________
[7] OCCUPATION: ___________________________
With details provided, I will incorporate you into the Management Board of
Trustee of Transparent Marbles Plc., after which, funds will be transferred
to you as a shareholder of the company. I will arranged all legal documents
to ensure a 100% legitimate, risk free and smooth sailing transaction.
Please note that this transaction is concealed between me and my client.
Once the funds have been transferred to you, we shall share the funds in the
ratio of 80% for me and my client, 20% for you. You will take your share and
transfer the balance to us in London.


I will prefer that you reach me via my private fax +44 704 301 8120 or email
address hashimreza@ny.com
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated as this
transactions is not expected to laspe more than 15 working days.
Kind Regards,
HASHIM REZA esq.
TRANSPARENT MARBLES LAW CHAMBERS
Email; hashimreza@ny.com
Fax: +44 704 301 8120

heh heh heh u don't have to read all that but its actually a clever scam devised to get your personal infomation...being the crazy person i am...i replied...with this:
Reply to money transfers



nobody
to hashimreza


Ok I have read your e-email and I think it would be great to help you guys out so here goes...
[1] NAME: DR. Sheik Haikul Inzar Basah Skuall
[2] ADDRESS: 15 Olympus Mons Mars (785312)
[3] AGE: 117
[4] SEX: Don't really know...Martian?
[5] TELEPHONE: 1234,HI 5!
[6] FAX: -0218 103 407 44
[7] OCCUPATION: CEO of MikeRoweSoft

Parts of my letter is not made up...like Olympus Mons which is a volcano on mars...and the fax is the opposite of his fax...heee its so fun to make fun of scammers and see them angry...and they can't get back at you cause u didn't give him your infomation...yar you should try it.. =D

No comments: