Monday 7 November 2005

7th November 2005

sheesh a lot to write about...so i'll write in point form...
  • Keane spamming, flooding erm... i mean writing nice things in my blog...
  • Bibiana discovering my blog...first marie then gylnnis then her....great.
  • Converting my music into mp3 with nero...yay cool
My cousin came to stay over today....ack torture...he'll most likely stay until New Year...and he brought like 2 sets of clothes so he'll most likely have to use mine...ah well i'm supposed to be "kind" to him when he...
  1. Snatches my camera...bah
  2. Uses a camera with no flim but flash and repeatedly clicking the flash early in the morning...
  3. Always complaining to me doing QT at night...because the light is on...(if u dunno what's QT...erm...well nvm then)
  4. Always wants to play Halo2(Playing it at the time of writing...can't blame him for this though)
  5. Completely messed up my room(As in making is messier than it was.)
  6. Ruined,Spoilt,Destroyed my pockect pc...well not totally good thing a soft reset works...but two of the buttons can't work and my entire file explorer can't open...e-bible has problems and really laggy...yar i'm most angry about this...cos it's less than a year old...
Yar that's about it...not including a bunch of other stuff cos i didn't want to be mean...ah well.... Woke up early today to go to the intergenrational amazing day 2005 prelims...(woa chim man)I think camilla had the card...maybe she from PDP lol...heh so went to corps at about 8am...(yar i wake up early on holidays and sleep late) then went to bukit timah...or william booth corps, the build is quite nice...like a ship...i think there's a kids central show that showcased it before...ah well can't find a picture on google...

i took aaaaalllooottt of pictures...at least a hundred..but then my cousin came along and deleted all pictures with his face in them...at least he thought he did...so now i have like less than a hundred...ah well here they are...
NOTE:IF U HAVE A 56K MODEM OR SLOWER DISABLE IMAGES OR PRESS STOP...THIS WILL KILL UR COM IF U DON'T




Blearg--------->





Spider Web?Nah cracked glass...on the window of the bus on the way to Bukit Timah Corps




















My keys...=








Bah the rest i'll post later...its irritating to cut and paste...=) uploaded mp3s...but gtg for now hee

No comments: