Tuesday 8 November 2005

nothing

Christians get angry sometimes...its ok as long as they get back on track...nobody's perfect(not nobody like me but yea) I guess everyone loses their cool at some point in life..i can say tonight that i'm really really angry...i guess angry not only at the backsliders in my class and all..thats another entry but i'm trying to write things calmly and not flame the place...

Today i realised Wenjie did a bunch of other things...maybe not only Wenjie but Jiamin too(Jiamin is my younger sister) You know when he first called to ask if he could come...i was the one who anwsered...he said something like:" You know today maybe i going your house". Yar well put 2 and 2 together...

k well i found my lego messed up...tell wenjie this he said:"Jiamin la...yesterday i playing with her lego on the bed then she say see this and jump onto the floor then mess up your lego lor...haha got stairs she also dun wan" (Jiamin's bed is like a double poster thingy)

ok....i don't mind that...what really makes me very angry is that when i asked jiamin without telling her what wenjie told me she said:"I never do anything lor why you ask me for?"....that really scares me...THAT WENJIE COULD MAKE MY SISTER WHO IS PRIMARY 2 LIE TO HER BROTHER...unless it's wenjie that's lying...

Then I walked into my room to find wenjie playing with my pocket pc again....AGAIN!!!And it was the same as last time...he messed up the entire thing and froze it....AGAIN!Grr so i changed pass and didn't say much about it...then i was watching tv...and heard the exact same sound given when you give the pockect pc the wrong password...so i shouted wenjie dun try la!!

5 minutes later...that same sound...so i went in took the pocket pc and walked out...he was smiling all the time...i mean i wouldn't have MINDED IF HE ASKED FOR PERMISSION

You know that empty camera with a flash thing? Well i just recharged the digital camera's batteries and wanted to put it back in the camera so i found the camera and placed the batteries inside before turning it on to see if it worked...then suddenly...
*flash* that camera again...*flash* again....i don't remember much about what happened next but i remember Jiamin taking the fake camera and pointing in in my face....you ever tried a camera flash in front of your eyes? The afterglare blinds you for a few seconds...

i was so angry then that i jumped up snatched the camera and shouted at her...before walking to my room...naturally she started crying...then wenjie was like smirking because i got a scolding...i almost lost my cool then...but i didn't...thankfully....i mean i've used that fake camera last time i admit that....but never used it to jiamin...yet she blinds me with an afterglare that lasts for 15minutes...great FIRST SHE LIES NOW SHE DOES SOMETHING TO ME WHICH I"VE NEVER DONE TO HER...just great....the clincher is next..

At night....i went into my room...
*
You know the toy's that are really smelly?i dun really know quite popular a few years back...Kenneth Ang gave it to me but it was soooo yeeccchhh that i never opened it (blue cheese flavor)the smell is soo great it spread to my entire friend's couch...*

So i found the empty can with Wenjie beside it...trouble...asking him where the toy figure was...he said:"I dunno just now i pass to jiamin then i dunno where she put it". i ran out and asked jiamin...wenjie came out soon after...wenjie walked over to jiamins door house balconey and picked up the blue cheese figure...i could smell it from where he was standing...this really blew it...i had enough...from spoiling my pocket pc(two buttons still can't work) to making Jiamin lie or lieing himself and framing Jiamin...i just couldn't take it...i didn't like go hysterical and start punching but i just started crying...my pocket pc...$899....ruined...my room messed up...all the xbox cds from the cases....wenjie rummaging through my "private stuff" i just broke down...i guess i'm okay now...its just that i'm sooooo angry.................................u know some other stuff he said???he says stuff like Yar i believe in God lor...that is something i cannot believe...it's either him making my sister lie(because she never used to lie before he came)or him lying and pushing the blame on my sister....

to Kaili or any relatives seeing this blog: I guess it's not fair pushing the blame to wenjie too...it could be my fault partly but i guess....it's like how would you feel if wenjie spoiled your laptop so two keys on it can't work and the programs are corrupted...i guess that's how i feel now...

thats all i guess:
1If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,[b] but have not love, I gain nothing.

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.


1 Corinthians 13


I guess i'll try to love more now..

No comments: