Thursday 17 November 2005

17th November 2005

Yar i'm in no mood to post now...cos my runescape account as hacked!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....yar well...lost about 10million worth of items...10million!!yep sad...so i got no mood to blog...yar is my blog like laggy???maybe i should remove music...hai......lol....nvm try this:
go to start, run, type in dxdiag and you should see ur specs...mine would be..
Operating system:Microsoft Windows Xp Home Edition(5.1, Build 2600)
Language:English
System Manufacturer:Compaq Presario 061
Processor:Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 Cpu 2.2GHz
Memory:704mb RAM
Page file:478mb used, 1244md available

Yep i'm too lazy to write down the rest..my comp quite slow in terms of processing...yet my blog handles fine on firefox lol but when i use ie my com crashes completely...bleh...i want a new computer!!!All donations accepted. Or you could help by click on those new google ads, yep.

No comments: