Monday 24 August 2009

Tattoos and Strays.

Minghui decided to hell with responsibility and got himself a tattoo.

It was painful and expensive. But worth it.

Hahaha who am I kidding. No one who saw the tattoos believed they were real la, except for my Poly classmates; I had them fooled for about 15 minutes. =D


I had an eagle, a tribal pattern, a scorpion, another bird/eagle at the back of my neck, and a huge dragon. =O


The scorpion versus the dragon.

Anyways, the story behind the tattoos was that Jolene needed extras for her short film project as a mass communications student in Ngee Ann Poly. Then for some reason I got 'promoted' to main lead ah, and was required to have tattoos cause I was acting as an ex-convict. The acting took place on Friday and Saturday at random places around Singapore, and I had to wear the same shirt and jeans. I think I'm used to it after being in NPCC and wearing the same uniform for 4 days. Haha.

The tattoos were itchy. Like a piece of plastic stuck to your skin but you can't get rid of it. Was quite hard to remove too, used soap three or four times. On the upside, the tattoos were free. =D Hahaha.
Imagine if I went around taking pictures like this, hah no one would complain about me taking pictures of them man. Unless said people had tattoos too, but that's another story.

Pictures of me with the tattoos were taken by Ryan the next day after filming. Because he needed to take pictures of human shadows of the alphabet for his friend and I was suddenly his model. Gosh. I should get a modelling/acting career la hahahahaha.

Human shadows of the alphabet are weird. Imagine two guys at a recently constructed carpark with an external flash mounted on a tripod with one guy holding some professional looking camera taking pictures of another guy's shadow with the other guy posing to look like an alphabet. Naturally we attracted stares, but we went to a recently constructed carpark so not many families had moved in yet. Phew. Was laughing like crazy non-stop too.

Ryan with his external flash mounted on a tripod.

Q and Z shadows are impossible to do. Unless you have more than one model la. Easiest letter would be I. =)

Oh and when Ryan and me were walking around the relatively deserted corridors(the blocks were recently constructed remember), we saw this dog walk past us. Was really freaky at first cause we expected some owner to jump out and surprise us.

Dog.

After chasing and following it around for awhile, we concluded that it was a stray. But I think it was abandoned by it's owner or ran away from home cause it was pretty well groomed. Friendly too.

Staring competition with Ryan. Thankfully the dog didn't notice my tattoos ah hahaha.

Awww.. (Ryan lost the staring competition ssshhh)

The dog looked quite sad la. Followed us around a bit too.


In the end we walked up the stairs and it didn't follow us. So depressing. Considered calling the SPCA, but there's so many stray dogs around Punggol I think they'd just put it to sleep.


So depressing. I haven't seen the dog after that day. Maybe the owner found it, or it joined a pack of strays. Maybe I'll see it again. =)

No comments: