Wednesday 3 June 2009

1 Year Old.

I would have stuck the candle on the camera, but then I wouldn't have anything to take a picture of the camera with cause I don't have two cameras *hint*hint* . And I don't think fire goes well with cameras la hahaha.

Okay this is slightly belated but my camera turned 1 year old on the 1st of June! Hahaha. I got it on the 1st of June 2008. It's kind of crazy in retrospect to think that I've taken about 28290 pictures in one year alone.

That's 77.5 pictures everyday! =O Okay la about 1/3 of that number is probably blur shots that were deleted, and includes some 1k+ spamming shots that are useful only to create stupid animations. Still, my pictures folder now has about 29k pictures, including pictures from past cameras and all that.

I think I need a new camera soon. =D

No comments: