Friday 22 May 2009

Emoing.

I realised that for the past few entries it's all really been happy and optimistic and full of lame jokes and all that stuff la, but not really about what I'm feeling? In fact I think I don't really blog about what I'm feeling cause I think everyone reading it will just feel emo after reading an emo blog post by someone. And that's why most of my posts are an attempt at being funny so people reading my blog will feel happy. =)

But I think it's kind of unrealistic for me to attempt to stay happy all the time la, sooo if you just won a new ferrari or something feel free to skip this blog post and come back on a rainy depressing day or something. Okay wait I think people reading that will just feel more emo. Ah never mind.

Started digging through old photographs to find something to photoshop and distract myself. The thing about photographs is that they don't degrade or change, unless you want to be pedantic and argue hard drive degradation and flash capacity and sensor life span. But anyways, was sorting through all my old photographs when I saw this.


It's somewhere near the bottom of this super long post last year when I went cycling and doing random things with Hao Xiang before the O levels.
I'm probably the only person in the World with a picture of this deceased moth, unless moths live for more than 6 months or something.
I'll never again take a picture of this moth, nor will I see it again.
The moth chose to land there for a few minutes, attracted by the light.
At the exact same moment I was walking past and decided to take a picture of it.

I guess it's an interesting angle to think about the picture. And it probably applies to all pictures in general la.

Digging through photographs makes you more depressed. =/

Minghui feels tired. Second month of school feels like 12 months already. Gah. My new lecturer for this block is unrealistically demanding and expects everyone to be masters at drawing and giving our 100%. I'm not really a good cell leader and my cell members aren't really growing in Christ or anything. Heck, half of them don't even come regularly. I'm guilty cause I don't follow up with these people. I'm irritated by some people in my new class who can be pretentious and stuck up Christians at times. I don't know where I'll be in 3 years after I graduate, or if I'll even graduate. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

I wish I could go back in time and be a kid again. I want to play around and not bother about anything in this world.
I want to be a moth and fly away after my picture is taken.

No comments: