Monday 11 May 2009

Minghui Is:

Tyred.

Hahaha okay bad joke. *shiver* Haven't been blogging, cause the amount of drawings/work to be done is phenomenal. =\ And I can't draw human figures properly. Especially their faces, all look very distorted/scary/funny to me. God should have created just simple circles for eyes, straight lines for eyebrows, and a smilely curve for a mouth, and two dots for the nose la. Heh.

Gah. And I think I'm getting old cause I used to be able to sleep at 3am and wake up at 6am for school and not feel tired at all. Now I feel like dead tired if I have less than 4 hours of sleep.

But according to my friend it's because I'm staying up late to do work, which is different from staying up late to play games/surf the net.

Therefore, Minghui's expanded theory on sleeping late states that one should try to do work in the afternoon, and play games at night, instead of the opposite, to obtain a productive and comfortable lifestyle. =)

No comments: