Sunday 17 May 2009

Done with Drawing.

Yay Minghui is relieved that his first block in Poly is over. I realised that I've only blogged twice since polytechnic started, so I shall resolve to blog more in the future. Anyways my next block is pretty slack relaxed with only 1 subject so I should have more free time. Should. =)

Anyways, for my last assignment for drawing, I had to draw an A2 sized piece.

Patrick is added in for scale. =)

I didn't think to take a picture of my artwork, cause I was too tired and forgot. Haha. Anyways I don't think it's very nice compared to the others in my class laa.

Haha spent last Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday sleeping at 3 or 4am and waking up at 7am and rushing projects.

One of my other assignments was to do a collage on your 'favourite design ideas'. Which I have cause I did mine digitally. =D


Not bad right. Hahahaha. The collage was the 'easy' part since you had to write 3 different essays and all that. But I think writing essays in Microsoft Word is so much more awesome than on paper. Although I probably would have ended up writing a 5 page essay for O levels if it was done digitally.

Although had a group project and presentation last Thursday, and it was full of complicating terms and conflicting meanings behind those terms and I think my presentation sort of contradicted itself but our lecturer didn't notice so heng man hahaha. Questions asked were kind of "O.o". Like, "how did you get to where you are today?" and "what is your understanding of design concept and when did your design concept initially start?".
Yaa desiging things also can become so chim one sia.

Haha oh and I went for some Sports Club cca thing cause Chee Sheng asked me to go. Stayed back on Thursday from 12 to 6pm drawing and drawing, then went for dinner and went to report. Wah we played Captain's ball man! I haven't played it in 6 months or more? Hahahaha. And I was the only design school student there and everyone else, including the main comms, were from other schools. =/

Haha but made random friends after just a few rounds of Captain's ball la. Don't think I can remember their names already though. Went for dinner at Macdonald's after that, and walked to the 34 bus stop.

Haha oohh and went swimming with my cell group at Bishan Swimming Complex. Coleman pretending he needed swimming lessons when he was in reality like some fish from the sea la. Hahaha and lost to him in a race. But nevermind I'm a gracious loser. =P

Okay can't remember anything else significant that happened already. I think I'm gaining weight though, cause I've been eating Western food at Design school canteen for like 3 or 4 times this week alone. =O

No comments: