Wednesday 14 November 2007

New Router.

Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G
Yay! Spent about 3 hours configuring it yesterday. Blee. I don't exactly know a lot about Network stuff, so I spent such a long time trying to type in 'ipconfig' when the actual command was 'ipconfig /all'. Wah waste my time. Spent another hour trying to figure out how to forward ports manually when I realised it was by typing 192.168.1.1 in the browser.

But it's done! End result is 100mbps wired, 11/54mbps wireless.

It's kind of hard to imagine that in 3 days I'll be in Perth already? Like totally unprepared, cause I haven't packed, and I still want to buy a sweater. And I can't imagine facing NRC immediately after the trip.

Past few days were mostly spent meeting up with NP people to discuss for POP. Super tiring things la. But super fun also. Unforgettable discussions. Hahaha.

No comments: