Monday 2 April 2007

April Fool's Day.

=( Didn't come up with some horrible prank cause I was too busy/tired/lazy. =P

Haha, should have come up with something like last year.

But nvm, let's wait for next year...heh.

Okay erm...went for Sph talk on Friday. Haha, I think Megan Zheng is dam hawt. cause got same surname as meee =D But I didn't go for Neighbourhood Watch Test. Ah wells. Didn't go for cell after that.

Went for Hta training on Saturday. I realised that the Serangoon Sec Npcc flagbearer is also in Media Club! Haha! How cool is that man? First time I know someone in both npcc and media club other than me. =D Haha, then there's Desmond from Compassvale Sec with almost all the badges you can get in Npcc. And I'm standing next to him with only a safety first badge. Sighs.

Went to do ss project at my house after that. Haha, my room is super messy la. But nvm..went for dinner with my gay partners after that, then walked to Mu-Chen's house and Compass Point with Koon Tat.

Heh, and Mr Koh brought South African Grapes to class for Geography. =D First time I ever had a teacher who brought grapes to class. Haha! Awesome! But imagine if another teacher walked past whilst we were eating the grapes. XD

Yay! E Maths Test Tmr, Vip Tmr and Thursday, NPCC on Wednesday and Thursday and Saturday, and Good Friday on Friday! =D

No comments: