Saturday 1 April 2006

Big decisions

Plz read the whole post to get the whole message.
Ok...I've finally deceided...that media club and npcc is totally not the cca for me? After much serious thought and consideration..i feel that NPCC is too stressful on the body, and Media Club is too stressful on the mind. I know that many of u will feel angry about this but i think i should go with my interests and that you will respect my decision. These few weeks have been too stressful with the heaps of projects to do and my grades have been slipping. I'm really sry and would like to apologise for making such a decision.

To media club members: I know the club has just started but yet i feel very pressured by everyone. Sorry tze jie and sandy but u guys always blame yourselves and say that you feel left out and all. I feel very pressured to cheer u guys up and make you all feel positive and happy. I know you guys will wanna quit too but I hope you won't do that. I feel you shouldn't join becos of a friend and if you join just because i convince you too, it defeats the whole purpose of joining.

To NPCC ppl: I'm really sry that I'm backing out like this but hope you guys will accept my decision. If u guys know...i was in a media club in primary school and i can't really take the stress. It may look like i'm great outside but inside...i feel the stress of it all.Especially this week when i did terribly in preparing for my full u, the projects i had to do took up all my time..and i still got lots of scoldings from ppl..I'm not chickening out but i don't feel i can excell in this cca...




What's next? i dunno...probably find a new cca...tell miss chew and mr yeo? and probably tell you guys something...april fools!! HA!!!just 56mins late only!!!I shouldn't tell u guys until like one day after but i'm afraid Tze Jie will start killing me before i clarify things. Tell me...did i make a really scary post.

Truth is...Media Club Rocks and Npcc Owns..and i'll never quit both of them unless i have some medical problems...that's all kthxbai.

No comments: