Saturday 7 April 2007

Happy/Sad.

Tuesday: Acted as "Miss Zheng" during LCE. Hee, quite fun! And I got to shout and act angry. =D

Wednesday: Practiced for Thursday's VIP session. Stress man. Then went for npcc training. Uniform sizing...I'll finally have a bigger uniform cause I've grown a lot in 3 years. =P

Thursday: VIP session. Very nervous. But I think it's like the same as playing for Worship. Only there's an extra 1000+ people?

Good Friday: Went for Church in the morning. Did SS project at my house in the Afternoon. And went for Cell at night.

Saturday: Went for npcc parade preview. I think we should have more previews in the future. Had a nice classroom to put our bags in but no aircon =(, nice canteen during break time with a burger and potato wedges. Sandwiches and goodie bags with milo, oreo and other biscuits inside when going home. I think it's almost comparable to the food at SPH.
And it was raining so we only trained in the drill shed. And we were thinking how Desmond was enjoying his Kayaking in the rain. Hahaha.
Didn't go for Bbq at Church. =/ If I went I'd be too sleepy to do anything now.

Easter Sunday: Went for Church Service, then went lunch at J8 with family. Then went back to Church for a meeting on Worship Dynamics. Kind of like a recap/refresher on what we were taught during the past few guitar lessons. But this time with the whole Worship Ministry and with a professional video by Paul Baloche.

I guess I've been rushing around trying to finish everything. I'm super tired from everything and I just want to go sleep. But I've realised that that's no excuse for me to get angry and people or just not care about anything. Cell last Friday reminded me that knowing the right thing and not doing it is sin too.

=/ Now the question would be: What is the right thing?

No comments: