Saturday 14 April 2007

Friday The 13th.

Perfect day for tests. Haha. Not that I'm superstitious or whatever.

Geography test was...hard. Cause I forgot everything about altitude and air pockets and everything. I know it has something to do with humidity and density affecting the temperature, but I forgot why. =( But at least got air-conditioned humanities room. =D

Physics test was in Library. Haha, yay air con again!! First time I'm doing a test in the library. Haha...

Npcc was bleah. Got caught cause my fringe was too long. Bleah. Promotion day. But didn't get any new badges or rank to wear. All cause of a few cm of hair. But I realised there's no point feeling angry just because of a few badges. At least can get the badges/rank after exams. And after npdp.

Took 74 to Church after that...slept on the bus most of the way... =X Cell was great though.

Took 136 home. Haha, there was this guy sitting at the other side of the bus with an n-gage too! Same cover also. Heh. Slept on the bus too.


Slept at 1.30am, woke up at 5.30am. =/

Hta training was even worse than school one. Probably cause I was already super tired from the non-stop physical activity since Thursday. Felt like sleeping during the wet weather rehearsal cause the air-con was just so niceee. And we had a hot dog and fries instead of a burger and wedges. Bleah. And Edmund had to stand at the back whilst the four of us stand together cause he too tall.

Actual parade rehearsal was the worst. Felt like sleeping/fainting throughout. Super hot weather. And we have to run out at the end of the parade? Blee. You feel like a parade performer carry a flag and running around to different formations.

Didn't go kayaking with Lenson. =( I wanted to go larr. =X

No comments: