Wednesday 11 April 2007

Tests.

Bleah. Got back results for A maths test on Tuesday. Scored a grand total of 1. =/ I'm horrible at a maths la. haha.

But I got full marks for E maths. Heehee, yay I'm so happy. Cause I studied for that test. But alot of people also got full marks. =/

English presentation was horrible. Cause I expected myself to be last in class to go up. Then I suddenly saboed by Mdm Seah to go up. And I didn't prepare any script at all la. I hate formal speeches. =(

Horrible. And we got our exam timetable. Which is kind of =X cause we have to go to school on Wednesday for half an hour. =X And I coincidentally take half an hour to travel to school. And another half to travel back. =X

Napfa test tomorrow, Npcc on Friday, Hta training on Saturday. So I shall go sleep early!! =D

No comments: