Wednesday 28 March 2007

1 Week.

It's one week since I last blogged. GASP. Feels like a horribly long time. Like I've gone through a million a one things since I last blogged. I guess it's partially cause of my laziness too.

And I can't stand seeing the picture of my view through the window anymore so I'm going to blog a long post and push it down. =D

Thursday: Went to school. =) I'm a good boy.

Friday: Went to school. Went for npdp training again. Haha, got scolded with awesome phrases like:"You all are marching like octopuses!!". I'm going to improve my vocabulary soon. =)

Saturday: Went to do SS project. Went Chee Hock's house. Do for a while, then played computer games with Koon Tat. So hard to find nice computer games that are multiplayer. We went miniclip, addictinggames, and finally neopets. Heehee.

Sunday: Overslept for Church. =/ But I completed my homework! I'm a very very good boy. =)

Monday: Went for school. Went to watch Mr Bean's Holiday with Fiona and Koon Tat. Haha, funny lor. I wna go watch again and again. =D

Tuesday: Went for school. Went for the drive past of Rev Father Lu, my mother knows about it too cause she works in a Catholic Kindergarten. But was quite sad though, although he's in heaven now. =)

Today: Went for cross-country. Woke up at 5.30am, rushed to school, went to Bedok. Along the way Hao Xiang invented a new word again. Should be something like Weeeeuuuu. It's like the sound a car/lorry makes when it drives past. Haha, I think we can slowly create a new language already.

Marshalling was...tiring...but nvm...wish I could have ran though, at least my legs won't be that painful and my boots won't be muddy.

Went for npdp training after that. My flag dropped like near the end of the parade lor. =X If the commander wasn't scolding us it wouldn't have dropped. Ah wells.

Tomorrow: PE!! Yay!!

Friday: Npcc!! Yay!!

Saturday: Npdp Training!! Yay!!!!

=/


I'm in a very bad mood lately. Sometimes it's like I just don't have the energy to remain optimistic and happy and cheerful and all that. Like, I think it takes less energy to act "dao" and be negative and antagonistic about everything.

I feel like screaming at the next person who complains that they're feeling very busy and stressed and whatever. As though I'm living a carefree simple life with no worries about anything and am free to listen and sympathize with their complaints.

Grrr Minghui Is An Angry Monster Now!!

No comments: