Wednesday 21 March 2007

I'm Uber Depressed.

I just realised our teachers changed seating arrangements today. =( That means I'm now seating at the back! Nooooo no more seeing the bus uncle and pri sch children running around playing, or the man that always brings his dog for a walk, or the little boy with squeaky shoes running around or the students running 2.4 for PE every morning. Sighs...
So sad right? And there's lots of nice birds in the trees also. =/

Ah wells, at least now I'm seating at the back so I can sleepconcentrate better on studies. =)

Hta training today...sighs...I kenna chosen to be left marker la!! =( Imagine trying to hold the flag pole steady, follow timing, don't drag boots, dressing, and now have to memorise when to turn and when to mark time.

And being left marker is super scary also. Cause it's like you're the first person to march out into the parade? =/ And my right hand is like jelly now. =\

Bleah, PE tmr...and training again on friday...I'm going to be a super fit person by this Saturday. =D

No comments: