Sunday 11 March 2007

All Of The Above.

Link.

=)

Super tired these few days. But now I'm hyper energetic cause I just slept 10+hours. Yay!

Friday was ptm. But I didn't go cause I went for npdp training. Heehee, finally a good reason for npdp trainings. But I think it's bad lar...cause my mother went ptm without me and I wasn't there to argue with the teacher. =/

Did horribly for results though, I think I failed e maths, a maths, and chinese. =/ Haven't seen my report book yet...

Npdp training was the worst so far. Cause we never tried marching with a flag and many of us marched with wrong hands and the instructor gave us the wrong timing and we had to mark time and whatever. My right hand was shaking slightly when everything ended. Weird la.

Slept on the bus back to compass point. Waited for 156 there. I was super hungry cause I didn't have enough money/time for dinner. =( Then the TV Mobile started showing some cooking show with Spaghetti and all sorts of cheeses that made me feel even more hungry... Gah, TV Mobile should ban cooking shows, especially around lunch/dinner times. Missed most of worship at cell cause I was late. =(

No comments: