Sunday 4 March 2007

*cough*

Ok..haven't been blogging in a very long time. School's ok I guess. Mostly practicing for vip almost everyday... =/

I'm coughing like every minute, and my throat's super painful. =( I think I shouldn't shout timing anymore.

Haha, npcc on Friday was ok...although tougher than normal trainings at school. But hta still quite fun la. =D The bus uncle came super late la...at like 6.30... =\ we were 1 of the last few schools to leave, so it was about 7 by the time I reached compass point. =( Ate dinner with Hao Xiang, Eugene and Chee Sheng before going home.

Didn't go for cell cause it was my sister's birthday. Where did January and February go?? =(

Went Alvin's house on Saturday, played blackjack abit, then went Lenson's house to practice, then went back to Alvin's house, then went home.

Went Church today, guitar practice after that, then went home.

My right hand fingers are super painful la. Can't type properly, cause all my dead skin peeled away during guitar practice and the new skin haven't grow properly yet. =/ Learned lots today though. I can finally memorize how to strum 6/8 patterns. =D I think I wanna learn something else after guitar. Or maybe I should go learn classical guitar "properly" and take grade exams. Or maybe I should just save for an electric guitar. =D

Saw Bibi on 136 today!! Haha, I was sitting at the back so she didn't see me or pretended not to see me. I wanted to shout heeheehee but then I had a sore throat and couldn't really talk properly. =/

Bleah, I feel so tired...

No comments: