Saturday 17 March 2007

Walk.

I forgot all about Aaron leaving for Australia on Tuesday. Bleah. Think I was too tired from camp preparation. Haha, but I think his blog is a great place to go if you don't feel hungry. And Guan You left for NS yesterday. =/

Anyways, campfire on Wednesday was Awesome! Cause we all super high. And got Koon Tat there. =D Reached home at around 10+, woke up at around 6+.

Urban hike was Awesome too! Cause it was at Ang Mo Kio. Hahaha, quite unfair actually, since I spent most of my childhood around Ang Mo Kio and Bishan. Walked past a lot of familiar landmarks. Like the road I always walk when going home after cell to 136, or the Hawker center where I ate lunch with my parent's cell group one Sunday(imagine eating with your parent's cell group....weird...), or the Jack's place I used to eat after Church every Sunday when there was some guest from overseas, or the Kindergarten my mother used to work at before I was born.

Ok, I think I'm blabbering nonsense. But kind of nostalgic la, and our group finished first! =)

Slept most of the day on Friday. Woke up at 12, ate lunch, then went back to sleep. but I woke up again at around 4 to go out with family.

Didn't go cell cause it was my father's birthday. =D Went to Sentosa to celebrate. Signed up for the Sentosa Islanders Card thing too. Then the picture they took of me was...ok...like I look super red cause I'm hawt of the lighting and the webcam?

Went to the beach, played around, went to Kofu for dinner, reached home at around 11.

Now I'm lazying around at home trying not to do anything or think about the pile of homework in my messy room. Lalalala.

No comments: