Sunday 4 February 2007

Sunburnt.

Eh, my skin on my forehead is like peeling off la. Then you can literally peel off bits of your burnt skin and see new skin underneath.

Itches like hell, but cool! First time I got sunburn! Looks like I got skin disease or something. =)

New corps officers at church today. Eh I remember him from somewhere in my distant past, and I remember Timothy a bit. And I saw Darren Chin today! =) Haven't seen him since last year. Haha, then I went for lunch with family and three others from gracehaven. Cool! All of a sudden I have like 50+ "brothers" and "sisters" whom I don't even know their names. Downside is they all know me as Uncle Bee's son. Blarh.

Went to j8 library for a while. Met Fabian there reading some League of superhero comics. He had like 4 books next to him and was slowly reading them? Bleah, and the comics weren't even Marvel or DC. Hee.

Went to Thompson Plaza after that to find guitar stuff from the Yahama Music school. Saw Bryan there studying with his friends. Heh, saw Fabian at j8 and Bryan at Thompson. Ironic. Anyways, bought a new tuner, spare strings, and capo. =D

Heh, Yay finally have a capo. And the new tuner's automatic. =P

No comments: