Sunday 25 February 2007

Sick.

Blarh. Spent the last few days with a running nose and sore throat. =\

I think it's ironic. I sneezing whilst everyone around me is like sweating and suffering from the record temperatures in Singapore.

Went Home Team Academy again on Friday. Bleah. Training there like worse than at school. But then can leave class at 12.30. But then surrounded by all the pros and have to learn flag drill. And I reserve some more. =| Quite unfair to those in supporting contingent lor...

The stupid flag sheath cannot open one. =(

Anyways, went to compass for dinner with Hao Xiang and Chee Sheng. Then I was so tired and drowsy and feverish and whatever that I decided to go home instead of cell.

Went home, bathed, and slept about 12 hours till Saturday afternoon. Erh, was super tired that I spent almost the entire day sleeping and sneezing on and off till around 7. =S

Went out with family to Vivo City. Heehee, haven't been there in a long time. Walked around and went home at around 10.

Bleah, woke up late for Church cause we were all super tired and I was still sneezing. =( Ate lunch with family then went for Guitar practice alone. =\ But still very fun la. Guitar practice is fun! Learnt how to strum with extra upstrokes and how to play 6/8 rhythms. And I learned how to bar chord every note. =D I'm gonna go around barring every song I know now. Haha.

No comments: