Sunday 18 February 2007

Chinese New Year.

Eh...New Year's Celebration on Friday was quite ok, although I missed the concert due to Service Learning. =X

But Service Learning itself was quite fun la. Interacting with old folks is fun! But I'm reminded of like 5years back when my mother used to organize activities for old folks at Central Corps. I remember giving out the parcels to the old folks! =D Then the intergenerational race thing was fun too! Although I didn't really reflect on that day or anything...sighs...

But anyways, went around with a senior citizen showing him the different stalls of our school. And he gave me 2 Chinese Calligraphy paintings. I'm too lazy to find a nice angle or compostion so...yar...
Quite nice right? =)

The opening concert for HI Idol was quite nice also. Haha, went home after that to change and meet the rest for Elaine's Birthday party.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE! =D

Went to CityLink Mall with Koon Tat, Chee Hock, Nina, Wei Ting, Alvin and Xue Ee cause we were too poor to afford the movie tickets. Hahaha, but then Nina suddenly want to snatch my Koon Tat!! MINE!! HEEHEE. Quite weird la, me and Nina fighting over a guy. Maybe one day Koon Tat and Nina together? ):

Haha, walked around aimlessly through CityLink mall to Suntec though. By the time we reached Suntec I had to go off already. =X Then Shi Hui smsed to say we're meeting at 6.45 instead. =D So I could go walk around some more.

Heh! I saw the Hello Kitty Guitar again!! But nvm..I think I'd rather save a bit more and buy the $599 Squier Fender instead. (:

Went back to City Hall with Koon Tat after that. Had to go off early cause I was late already. =\

Went to J8, bought 5 different kinds of doritos, took a bus down to Church.

Hee, then Ben asked me to go find the Uncle and ask if he wanted anything from the Kopitiam. Then the uncle was like saying he was so touched by my offer. =)

Haha, friendship Friday! Quite ok la, Guan You leading also! =D And lots of food! =D

Went out with Family to Festive Market after that. Gosh, haven't been to Festive Market in 3years already. HEEHEE I know Koon Tat stays near there!!! =D And I saw the Cheers with this row of Hello Pandas on Display!! XD

Went for a haircut. Blee, only 2 weeks+ since my last haircut. But my father paid so... =)
Shopped for various CNY stuff, went back home, ate steamboat with family. =) Went out at around 11 to go countdown at Chinatown. Blarh, I think this year wasn't all that exciting lor, fireworks lasted only a few seconds. =X

Was about 2am by the time we reached home. =S

Went for Church today. Eh, lots of people didn't come cause it's the first day of CNY. Haha, but my family super enthu one right? =P

Went Marina Bay after lunch. Quite ok..haven't been to Marina Bay in a long time either. Hahas, walked around for a while, then went home cause all of us were dead tired for some strange reason. But when I reached home, I was energetic again. Heh.

Yay! Going cousin's house tomorrow. =)

No comments: