Tuesday 6 February 2007

Muscle Cramp.

Woke up this morning a horrible pain in my left tricep. Couldn't extend or contract my left arm completely at all.

Blarh, so I spent the rest of the day walking around being a right handed person. Kind of irritating not being able to contract your left arm. Hurts like mad whenever I try though. Like a muscle cramp or something.

=( Hasn't 'healed' yet. =(

Ah wells, learned logarithms during A maths today. Logarithms are easy!! Of course, I only did basic sums only. I'll probably be killing my brain cells trying to do logarithms in a few days time. =)

Yay! Playing with a capo's so much fun! Now I can play practically any song provided I can find the chords. =D Unless it's those impossible to play ones with drop d tuning and all that other weird stuff.

I'm too lazy to blog. =P

No comments: