Wednesday 2 May 2007

From Third World To First.

Got this book for free during the Media Club talk a few weeks back on Megan Zheng.

756 Pages in total. =D
Started reading on 30th March, ended on 2nd May.

Which would mean I read 756 pages in 38 days. Or 19.89 pages on average.

I think it's a nice book, although it has lots of profound words. Some of which even I don't understand man. (heh) Certainly very insightful on the History of Singapore and it's past relations.

But I think it's unfortunately been an endless distraction up to now. Like I'd read it when I was bored with studying. =/ But now I've finally read it, so no more excuse right...

Ah wells, maybe I'll get an A for Social Studies if the question is on Singapore's economical progress and relations with it's neighbours. But the topics are on Healthcare, and there's only 4-5 pages related to healthcare. Bleah.

No comments: