Thursday 17 May 2007

Apathy.

Google.
"an absence of emotion or enthusiasm"

I realised that in one week, I suddenly have double the amount of commitments and things to do.
Procrastination. =(

Got back almost all of my results. I did quite okay for Combined Humanities. Which is great news cause I'll hopefully be able to 'balance' the 2 F9s from Maths. And I did okay for English, but the comments by the marker angered my the most.
Something like:"Gd writing style." Followed by:"You have to learn to complete your sentences. Remember that you are writing an essay and not a feature article for the school newsletter."

Kind of contradictory that a writing style that is deemed "good" is bad. But isn't it obvious that the marker is trying to say Media Club is affecting my results negatively? Or is the marker implying that feature articles are not essays in that sense? There was nothing wrong with the sentences I wrote grammatically and I never got marked down for such sentences for any other essay I've ever written.

Wouldn't it cause less trouble if the marker didn't write that comment on me writing an essay and not a feature article and leave it at that?
Ah wells. And no, the marker is not my English teacher. =)

Went for dry practice yesterday. Haha, was quite okay. I think can pass marksmanship...although the parent's teacher meeting most likely will be a constant source of depression and irritation?

School Ascension Mass today. There was no praise and worship except for the hymns and songs sung in mass. Kind of pointless to have so many musicians playing and taking turns...wouldn't it be better to have only one acoustic and electric guitar? Considering there wasn't that many songs played...

Amount of work piling up is overwhelming. With a large portion focusing entirely on Graphics Design. I wish exams were still here.

I've realised that, I simply don't want to care about anything anymore. I've got no energy to try and maintain a nice wonderful relationship with everybody I meet and I no longer have the enthusiasm to try. What's the point anyways? I don't want to bother about trying to resolve the mess that started last year, and I don't want to care about anything. I want to be a mindless introvert with superficial relationships. I don't want to have to care about where he/she is going, why he/she is angry and whether what I am doing is affecting he/she.

In short: I don't want to deal with anything. At least, not now.

Nothing's changed since the start of the year. Except I'm more tired, more stressed, and now, apathetic.

This is a very depressing post.

No comments: