Thursday 10 May 2007

The Horror!

Okays...haven't blogged in days cause I was lazy.

Exams are officially over today. So sad right? =(

Why sad? Cause with the ending of exams comes another horror....results.

Sighs, and it's not like O Levels or PSLE where you get a few weeks (or months) break. We're most likely going to get results tomorrow.

No time to enjoy and play....

Today was Chinese Oral Examination. Bleh. Being last in class is horrible when it comes to oral exams. I was one of the last few to leave. Maybe I should consider changing my surname. Like Ah Ming Hui. Haha.

I think I did horribly for the Oral Examination though. Although the teacher optimistically said I would pass cause I was confident or something. =) But I didn't understand the conversation part at all. Something on branded goods, and something about the number 10. So I just used simple words throughout the conversation. Bleh.

Npcc after that...sighs...no time to enjoy before the depressing results come. =(

No comments: