Saturday 26 May 2007

Parent-Teacher Meeting.

Woke up at 5.30, then went back to sleep cause appointment with teacher was at 8.30...then I continued waking and sleeping and waking and sleeping until I was frustrated and just got out of bed. =D

Haha, meeting went surprisingly fast. I think it's the fastest PTM I've been to so far. There was like nothing much to say except that my maths was horrible. Bleah. And that I'm very talkative in class. So I should stop talking to anyone in class from now on and be a good boy. =)

The meeting ended at around 8.30? Spent 5 and a half hours lazing around in school and going to Hougang Mall for lunch with classmates.

Sec 3 Classification Shoot after that. Horrible. I failed cause I missed one bullet in the box. And I couldn't shoot the final bullet for the 9metres and rushed through everything without any pressures. Ah wells, maybe I'll do better when in ns.

Cell group after that. Message was very encouraging. =) And I tried taking 13/mrt back for fun. I think taking bus 13 and switching to the MRT is much scarier. Can you imagine being in a train station completely empty with no human being in sight? But thankfully the train was super crowded. Haha.

I shall go around taking photos of my travels with my new pet turtle. =D
Taken at Parent Teacher Meeting today.

No comments: