Sunday 13 May 2007

NPCC Day In School.

Haha, walked in the rain to school. And I didn't expect my shoes to be soaked, or me to be that wet. =(

Was super tired from everything though, the most lethargic I've felt in days. At least it's another thing checked off this year.

And I got back results as predicted. =( Failed both Maths and Chinese. Although I passed Chinese Oral... =D

Did well for Geog and actually passed Physics though. Unexpected? I would be lying if I said I studied like mad for Geog and Physics. Because I honestly didn't. Was sick the day before Geog Exam. And I was too busy cramming for Maths Paper 2 to bother about Physics.

Although in the end I failed Maths. Ironic.

Dry Practice after school. Less than a month and I'm back at Hta again. =) Relearned all the techniques and advice and safety regulations and everything. Not everyone has the chance to use a revolver, even in the army? Haha, so it's quite cool. But shooting live rounds scarily feels like shooting an airsoft or toy gun. So simple and easy to kill someone in the range. Scary.

Went Long John Sliver with Hao Xiang and Eugene for dinner, then went for cell.

Slept the entire journey on 136 home. And my day finally ended.

No comments: