Thursday 22 June 2006

22nd June 2006

Went for SANA course today, I don't think it's that bad like keane makes it out to be la. Quite like Media Club camp really, just stricter, but still quite slack compared to NCO camp. Learned quite a bit about drugs(like:Methylenedioxymethamphetamine), and got a whole bunch of freebies too. We had a role play thing which we had to act out a scene, and our group won =P I acted as a "professional caner" haha. Met loads of people from area 7 too.

SYF training tomorrow, last training at hta, next week will all be at national stadium. Woot National Stadium!!I've never been in a parade at the National Stadium before too. I hope I won't faint or screw up during the parade in front of the prime minister. O yar, my mother was invited there too, cause she's a principal of a kindergarten. Looks like a big event...


K i'm finding random things to do now, and i'm gonna anwser a questionare on my clan forum's application page(yesh, i do have a runescape clan)

1.What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses? (not runescape stats!)
Greatest Strength:Computers and English i think..Weakness:Chinese and Maths.
2. What have you done that shows initiative and willingness to work?
Er...er....er...I've signed up for so many things unwittingly that lots of things clashed?
3. How do you react to criticism?
I love it =P, if u don't have criticism that would mean something is wrong with you.
4. Define sucess. Define Failure.
Sucess is getting the thing you want, Failure is not getting the thing you want.
5. What can you offer us - the clan?
97 cooking, 94 woodcutting, 91 fishing, 100 combat..hee
6. Who are your role models? Why?
Jesus, Cause he is God.
7. What motivates you to put forth your greatest effort?
God.
8. What kind of people do you enjoy working with?
People who...accept things that are already changed? Positive people.
9. What motivates you to play runescape?
Many of my friends overseas play runescape. And they don't have msn.
10. Are you a joiner or a loner? A leader or a follower?
Joiner definitely. I would say follower but you can't have a leader of a clan say he's a follower can you?
11. Tell me about a leadership role that you have had?
President of Primary School Media Club. My best leadership role.
12. What makes a good leader?
Willingness to listen to others, enthusiasim, persistence, blah blah blah.
13. What are your long-range and short-range goals and objectives in runescape?
Long-Range:110Combat by the end of this year. Short-Range:10million gp.
14. What kind of challenge are you looking for?
I dunno, I'm looking forward to OBS next year. See if it's worse than NCO..
15. Why do you want to join this clan?
Cause...i was asked to? No la, most of my old classmates are in this clan..
16. Summerise what makes your candidature strong. What differentiates you from the other applicants?
I dunno, I'm highly enthusiastic, to the point of insanity. Seriously.
17. Is there anything else I should know about you?
Yes. I am hawt(haha)
18. Do you have any questions about the clan?
No.



No comments: