Thursday 15 June 2006

15th June 2006

I can't stop think about harshbrowns right now, okay, so i got the word from reading tze jie's post. It was a typo for hashbrown. HAHA but I just can't stop thinking about it!!AAAA Tze jie u got me hooked to the word!! Don't ask my why but I just get this picture of a hashbrown using harsh words on someone.

Went for nco camp preparation today, not many of our squad attended, which is disturbing cause almost all the sec 3's came. Guess everyone was tired from yesterday's training. But I think it proves that our squad is slacky. And the entire unit is pretty demoralised except the sec 1s and 4s.

Anyways, I now know the best way to demoralize someone. Just compare him/her to a person younger than him/her, use harsh(brown!) words on them like :"These guys are younger than you" or "What do you have to say now?" Or even worse words :"I think you cannot make it, you see the younger guy?"

I learned from all our sirs constantly comparing us to the sec1s. Our squad must be completely crushed when they selected sec1s to be GTO and supporting con. With all these comparisons, our unit is pretty much spilt into Sec2s and 3s vs Sec1s.

Anyways, literature group discussion tomorrow, hopefully someone would have the sense to bring stuff required for a puppet show, since no one told us to bring anything. =)

No comments: