Sunday 25 June 2006

25th June 2006

Last day of holidays!!Wee school tomorrow!!I'm so excited*Cough*

3rd class test yesterday, two words to describe it?Totally Unprepared. I think everyone is just really tired from npcc la, no mood for trainings or tests. Interesting to see how we syf ppl can suffer tomorrow's, wednesday's, friday's and saturday's training. But after this we'll be free!!!

Church today, turns out i can't go soldiership class as i'm too young. Have to wait till my 14th Birthday. Ah well, can't make it for guitar practise this friday too, thanks to npcc -.-

I realised that my blog's full of weird bugs, like some of the words are rendered wrongly. I think it's a combination of text-justify and line breaking...others section won't even appear, ah well. Maybe some other time huh?

Tze jie finally has a blogskin's blogskin! haha, actually everyone in class has a blogskin's blogskin, except me. (Cos i'm original) Wait, i think almost everyone i know has a blogskin's blogskin, except Guan you and me. Yar, i should get around to making my blogskin nicer too. Haha actually my blog needs nothing but a nice background and everyone will go:"oooo nice blogskin!!" Many people don't even know how to access the source code. Haish.


No comments: