Monday 24 April 2006

24th April 2006

I realised i have tons of spelling mistakes in this blog..but it really doesn't matter does it? It's not like dictation or something...

I'm sick today...and when i'm sick...i'm lethargic and in no mood to do anything except sleep...and it didn't help that i was up late last night finishing my D&T..

Especially chinese today..where i decided that i would not talk or make trouble but focus my energies on trying to stay awake. No trouble at all. Yups i was pretty tired, and i didn't listen to the lesson either, just staying awake. Then he called me to go to the front and write the format for letter writing. Like how was i supposed to remember?!?!!? I was sneezing all the way and keeping my eyes open. Yea so i got scolded...as usual i get scolded almost every lesson. But most of the time it's becos i'm not paying attention(My attention span is limited XD) Except this time i wasn't making trouble...but i also wasn't listening...

After that we had to stay back for oral..blarg he passed me my book with all the translations..but i did the good thing and used his book..and i got a scolding again..ah well.

i should not post more..gonna go do a bit on class blog then i'm going to sleep!!

No comments: