Wednesday 29 March 2006

29th March 2006

Eh felt i should blog today...the earlier post was fake for those who thought i actually made it in the news =)

Song of the Month XD:
Agnus Dei
Alleluia Alleluia For the Lord God Almighty reigns Alleluia Alleluia For the Lord God Almighty reigns Alleluia Holy Holy are You Lord God Almighty Worthy is the Lamb Worthy is the Lamb You are holy Holy are you Lord God Almighty Worthy is the Lamb Worthy is the Lamb

I'm lazy to blog k? Lots happened lar...but all the projects are crammed into my mind...esp pw where we can't find a graphic less than 12hours from presentation...yar lots of stuff to do...including that newspaper report cos if we do it tmr there's no time.

The title of the song comes from the latin word. Literally translated=Lamb of God. Yea sounds very very familiar to me. Like i have heard it from...somewhere? Maybe when i was young in Church...The title is also used in Catholic Churches tho...can't remember where...cos my Church doesn't.

K enough about that...lets dig up some photos i have...
My doggie Snowie!!!So act cute!!!
Eh that was my fingernail during the chinse new year holidays.
You'll never guess where this was taken.
Scary right? Like my dog is surrounded by darkness...eee
Ha you'll never guess where this was taken also.
ok gtg see tzejie's hawt new post

No comments: