Saturday 29 April 2006

29th April 2006

I'm gonna blog about the deep stuff today. not just the day by day things.

Sometimes i feel like my life is spilt into 2 or 3 parts. Like there's Church, which i grew up in. School, quite new there. And maybe family or friends.

Church was fun. Like yesterday.Especially in cell group. We rarely quarrel and it's never so big like school. Haiz. Yesterday cell was great cos we took lots of pictures. But i can't help wishing our class was like my cell. Cooperative, fun, not quarrelling.

Normally i would have blogged about this in the class blog but..this is pretty personal i guess. Maybe our class just needs someone to fight or pick on. But is it all chee hock's fault? I guess tze jie would surely agree that way. I'm ready to die on tuesday.Bleh

Am I really making a mountain out of a molehill with all this stuff?

Last Year: Girls fight Eileen. Am i wrong? Maybe the parents coming to school and all was just a figment of my imagination.
Chee Hock fight Kenny. Yar i bet u all remember the fights right?

This Year beginning: Same Old stuff..Girls fight Wynne Meryl Eileen. Yar i'm guessing it's over. But remember the counselling Tze Jie?

Now:Tze Jie and Chee hock. Threats, fights, shouting, pushing, beating. Yea no big deal man.Nothing to worry about. Just watch you guys get angrier and angrier till u start punching each other.

(Yes My class loves to fight lol)

No comments: