Thursday 20 April 2006

20th April 2006

Eh i heard that Zuo Ying blogs everyday..Wow people do have lots of free time eh? at least more than me..if i had free time, I would be sleeping.

Today was quite ok..Mr Ang didn't come!!Which was the best thing eva...yay..then after that was killer science..couldn't really concentrate with Mr. Chan's droning voice and the boring subject of corrections and marking almost put me to sleep =(

Then after recess was history!!ANother test yay..i wrote 1and3 quarter of a page this time..didn't leave a line =) my hand hurt a bit after that tho...after hist was music...where Mrs. Tay didn't come..gah i was looking forward to music. Cos music doesn't put an emphasis on grades and u just have fun.Ah well...after music was english..yea presentation!!

I didn't know our group was to present first lol..but it went pretty well..better than my english presentation yar?

No comments: