Tuesday 25 April 2006

25th April 2006

Today was torture...yar lots of busyness today, and not much to smile about too. =(

Today started off with history...more of taking notes and revising instead of the norm..Tze jie was super hungry..and i dunno if i can redeem my ticks!!AAA but i'd rather not have a free period lor...maybe i'll ask for something else. =)

Then was Science..tze jie was angry..very angry. Cos Mr Chan didn't allow him to go eat something. And Mr Chan made us stay back today again. Our whole class is not used to the idea of staying back for recess, unlike me =P. I used to stay back during recess in primary school alot of times, especially in P3/4..so i'm used to it.

Then after recess was English, but Mr Ang was in class and furious too. but yea i can't really blame him this time too, because 1)i'm bad at the subject and 2)i didn't do that letter. I'm angry because he acted differently in front of Miss Chew than usual. Much less talk about how we are useless and all.

Ah well got back English results for the newspaper..i could have done better though..not my 100% effort. And Tze Jie got highest in class for the speech =) but english was at least interesting and not that killer.

Then was maths, same as usual tze jie got scolded, stand outside, blah blah blah, apologize, go back in, End of school. hahas

I decided to go eat mac with sandy kun zi zuo ying unis ding qi yi han and anyone else i left out XD. I decided never to go out with only girls again..Blarh that's all i got to say there.

Then after that we went back to school for D&T..I finally finished my workpiece YAY!! yar i think i'm the fastest cos my work is all..er..shabbily done. Ah well. At least i finished it.


Tze jie says that my blog posts are too short(something along those lines) So this blog post should be long.er

Another "war" in class again...see the end of a war sparks off another. I guess the girls get along well now. Its mostly Tze jie and chee hock fighting, due to tze jie "hiding" behind girls or "using" girls as a shield. See? Less than a week and a fight breaks out.

But both are in the wrong man, my opinion is that tze jie shouldn't provoke chee hock and vice versa. End of story. but thats my opinion.

No comments: