Friday 18 June 2010

Combined Youth Camp.

awesome |ˈôsəm|
adjective
extremely impressive or daunting; inspiring great admiration, apprehension, or fear




12th to 15th June was just 4 days of awesomeness that I have no word other than awesome to describe it because I cannot think of any words and words are limiting in the sense that they can only mean what they mean. So, awesome. I think the definition sums it up rather nicely, like how Chris Tomlin defined awesomeness in his book.

4 days of camp lead to 2100+ photos taken. Which I am now in the process of editing through. Hahaha it's like a photographer's job is half spent shooting and half spent editing. I'm putting all the other New Zealand photos and such aside for now and hoping that I can finish editing by Tuesday. When school starts. :( I think the only thing you can really do well when editing photos is listening to music, which I have been doing rather well. Awesome playlist of new songs singing out to me to listen to them. :P

God is awesome.

No comments: